- Expression = Range object
- True if all cells in range contain a formulss
- False if none contain formulas
- Null if some cells contain a formula
- Read-only Variant
You have a column, where you want the user to have two options:
- By default include a formula
- Let the user enter a value manually
' Update only cells with formulas.
If ActiveSheet.Cells(Row, Column).HasFormula Then
' Update or refresh your formula here.
See MSDN's HasFormula Property page for an example which recalculates the active worksheet if any cell in the currently selected range contains a formula.